Here are the highlights of the current MLS statistics:
- Homes priced at the lower end of the market (Less than $700,000) were in high demand, many of which saw multiple offers
- 790 properties sold this July, compared to 972 in July last year
- The ten year average for July sales is just over 700 properties, which speaks to the ongoing demand for homes in Victoria
- Low supply continues to put pressure on pricing and availability
- Benchmark value for single family homes in the Victoria core is $834,200 (up 13.1% from July 2016)
Wondering how to buy and sell simultaneously?
3 things you need to know before the purchase of your biggest asset.